Distributed Video Sensor Networks
Book Chapter Submission (First Draft): Dec 15, 2009
Reviews and Feedback to Authors: March 1, 2010
Revised Chapters (with all the files) due: April 11, 2010
Book Due to Publisher: May 1, 2010
- Single-Column Edited Volume 6-1/8 x 9-1/4
- All papers should be less than or equal to 15 pages. Please do not submit papers exceeding this length.
- Submission Guide
Final Chapter Uploads
The book will consist eight parts. The first seven parts will have their own introduction that will provide an overview and research issues associated with that part.
Each of the parts will have a few long and some short chapters. Long chapters will provide an overview and will have a tutorial flavor. Short chapters will be more
research oriented. In the following we have provided the titles of the example parts.
- PART I: Overview of Distributed Video Sensor Networks and Research Challenges
- PART II: Video Processing and Video Understanding
- PART III: Simulation, Graphics, Cognition and Video Networks
- PART IV: Wireless Video Sensor Networks, Communications and Control
- PART V: Distributed Embedded Cameras and Real Time Video Analysis
- PART VI: Applications
- PART VII: Educational Opportunities and Curriculum Development
- PART VIII: Biographies, References and Index Terms